Alotta Chocolate Brownies
This brownie recipe is very persuasive. Best used for winning over hearts or asking for forgiveness.
- 300g gluten-free semi-sweet or dark chocolate, chips or chopped
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup milk of choice ( buttermilk, coconut milk, almond milk, or regular milk, etc.)
- ¼ cup raw cocoa powder
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white or brown rice flour
- ½ tsp gluten-free baking powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line square 8X8 or 9X9 inch pan with 2 strips of cut parchment paper, criss crossing to cover bottom and all sides of pan.
- In medium sized saucepot, over low heat, melt chocolate with butter and milk, stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In large bowl, sift cocoa powder and mix with sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder. Whisk in eggs and vanilla extract until combined.
- Temper, or slowly pour while whisking, melted chocolate mixture so as to not scramble eggs.
- Pour into lined pan and bake for 30 minutes or toothpick comes out clean in the center.
- Let cool and refrigerate before cutting into squares. Brownies will cut better when cold.