Looking for a healthy sweet snack that is packed with protein, full of healthy fat and has zero sugar?
Here it is, and I can’t stop eating it!
GIVEAWAY!!! Aug 3rd-6th
Click the link below and you may win some of my favourite Protein Powder, AgeQuencher Rejuvenate Beauty Protein, AND a copy of my cookbook Honest to Goodness!!!
- 1 cup nut and/or seed butter
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 3 oz sugar free or dark 80% dark chocolate ( I use Lily's Sugar-Free chocolate)
- Pinch sea salt
- 1½-2 scoops vanilla protein powder ( I use Age Quencher Beauty Protein)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 Tbsp large flake unsweetened coconut
- 3 Tbsp raw cacao nibs
- Line a square 8 x 8 baking pan with 2 strips of parchment covering all side for easy removal.
- In a heavy bottomed sauce pot, over medium heat, melt nut/seed butter with coconut oil, chocolate and salt.
- Once melted, stir in protein powder and shredded coconut.
- Transfer to lined baking pan, spread with back of spoon to level and then sprinkle with additional coconut and cacao nibs.
- Let fudge set in fridge until firm, about 2-3 hours. Lift fudge out of pan, using parchment, and cut into bars or squares. Best kept cold. Freezer friendly.